WHY AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS MORE EFFICIENT?
What is Agile Project Management?
Agile project management methodology is defined as an iterative approach to project management that focuses on breaking down large projects into more manageable tasks, which are completed in short iterations throughout the project life cycle.
Agile projects have a 64% success rate, whereas projects using the competing methodology known as waterfall only have a 49% success rate.
There are four principles which are typically used to highlight the difference between #agile and waterfall (or more traditional) approaches to project management:
1. Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
2. Individuals and interaction over process and tools.
3. Responding to change over following a structured plan.
4. Prototyping/working solutions over comprehensive documentation.
Why Agile project management is more efficient?
Agile project management is highly effective for productivity because it helps keep each member focused on one task at a time. That’s precisely what teams need to do in order to complete large scope projects.
1. Increased flexibility and adaptability to change.
2. Faster detection of issues and defects.
3. Increased frequency of collaboration and feedback.
4. Increased focus on specific customer needs.
5. Optimal project control.
6. Faster delivery times.
Are you ready to be Agile?
Today’s global business environment requires businesses to be agile. Ultimately, the decision to adopt agile project management will be made by the competition if we do not make it ourselves.
We believe that an Agile project management software would take your company to the next level. Discover Averroes Software and increase your productivity and customers satisfaction levels
Subscribe for free or visit our website to know more : www.averroes.pw